Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions
- The material on this website is intended as general information and commentary. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the correctness, completeness or currency of the information
- The information on this site does not represent advice and parties should seek advice in relation to their specific circumstances and any intended course of action. We do not accept responsibility for the loss or action of any party in relying on the information provided on this website.
- We are not responsible for any loss in connection with the use of this site including the transmission of any computer virus. We do not make any representations that the site is free from any virus or other technological fault.
- The information on this site is subject to copyright. The information is not to be copied, transmitted, distributed, reproduced or stored without our written permission. Users may access the information for personal use and download an individual copy of any information.
- Where we provide links to other websites we make no representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy of the information on that website. Any link is not an endorsement or recommendation of the provider or their product or service.
- The information and conditions on this website may change from time to time and by continuing to access this site you agree to the terms and conditions as they exist from time to time.
- We respect your privacy and advise that any personal or business detail provided to us will only be used by us. We do not sell or otherwise pass on information of clients or contacts to other parties. We will only pass on information to third parties where we are required to do so by law or other legal processes.
- Your details will be used to provide you with information and updated detail of our services. It will also be used in order to provide services or information requested by you.
- When you access our site, we may collect statistical data which we may use to improve our site. This information is generally not personally identifiable.
- At any point in time you are able to request the detail of personal information which we hold and you may also request that we stop sending information to you.